Thursday, September 30
- 8:00 PM: Annual RRHS Homecoming Powder Puff Football Game at Hoyle Field
Friday, October 1
- 3:30 PM: Homecoming Parade (down Hamilton Street)
- 4:00 - 6:00 PM: RRHS Sports Club Tailgate Party at Girl Scout Hut (Boston Butts were pre-sold and plates will be available prior to the game.)
- 6:00 PM: Pre-Game Festivities Begin
- 6:05 PM: Introduction of former Homecoming Queens and JROTC presentation of colors accompanied by Capt. Bill Robinson and other guests from Fort Bragg.
- 6:30 PM: Homecoming Football Game kick off at Hoyle Field
- Halftime: Homecoming 2021
- 9:00 PM: Fireworks (from Patterson Property) - a great place to view is the RRHS softball field
- 9:30 PM: Annual Homecoming Dance (students only)
Saturday, October 2
- 10:00 AM: Community Centennial Parade (down Hamilton Street)
- 10:30 AM (after parade): RRHS Cornerstone Time Capsule Opening & Rededication Ceremony front lawn of RRHS.
- 12:00 PM: Vendor Fair & Lunch on the Grounds
Capt. Bill Robinson book signing in Media Center (RRHS Alumnus & longest Held POW in US History) , RRHS Clubs & other community organizations will have booths/tents in courtyard selling memorabilia and souvenirs, lunch from food trucks (Second Street and DIRT with RRHS StuCo selling drinking) Please bring cash. Most vendors require cash only.
- 12:30 PM: School tours of RRHS begins (masks required)
- 2:00 PM: Alumni Band performance in RRHS Auditorium (masks required)
- 4:00 PM: Alumni Chorus performance in RRHS Auditorium (masks required)
- 7:00 - 11:00 PM: Centennial Gala and All Class Reunion at Kirkwood Adams (tickets must be purchased in advance via EventBrite. Attire is dressy casual.)